Wanted and For Sale

This is a combination of my wants and sales, and those I have spotted on the Internet.

As such, the Internet ones may be well out of date. Contact them and see!

Wanted (by me):
Dunlop Square Pad calliper guides: [now purchased as New Old Stock]
Wheel studs (new) x20.

For sale (by me):
possibly have 2 wire wheels for sale.
BMW 316 E21 brake pads.
541 interior light cover (now one remaining)
541 indicator switch handle - black, patina (new old stock)
541 reversing/numberplate light - used, fairly good condition.
Press cuttings on 50's 4 litre Interceptor

Internet:

3 comments:

Tiglion said...

Hello - I am very keen to purchase an interior light shade for my 541 Deluxe - please advise. My e mail is Chris@uppercutfilms.co.uk

Chris Terrill

davecshannon said...

hi my name is dave shannon,I am finishing restoration of 541 de luxe reg tsv 541 and need the following to complete.
chrome strip side vent
o/s quarter light
chrome mouth surround-bonnet
air flap control mechanism
front and rear windscreens
steering column spring
thermostat fitting into radiator
bottom hose
over riders f+r
no plate plinth front
any offers please contact me at-davecshannon@btinternet.com

Anonymous said...

Over-riders were not fitted to the 541 only 541R and 541S